Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!


It is a new year and it will be full of firsts for us! Raine's first birthday is fast approaching and I am excited and still a bit in shock. I just realized I am a mom and now I nearly have a toddler! Wow, how time flies! I am looking forward to getting to show Raine new things and see her appreciate them - like animals at the zoo, playing at the park, playing at the water park... and so many other fun things.


Dan is coming up on his one year anniversary at work. He seems to still really enjoy it. It seems like such a fun place to work. I'm just so glad that he is able to do something he enjoys so much!


I'm sure that your new year holds just as many wonderful things to come. We look forward to seeing you as much as we can this year!

1 comment:

Brian & Brandi said...

Im sorry that I haven't checked out your blog in a long time. Its really fun to see all the new pictures of Raine. It seems like she is really growing like a weed and is always so happy. We already miss her.