Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Addicted to Raine

Here is Raine walking some more. Yesterday morning I was a little afraid that she forgot how to walk, but I guess it was just early because she walked a lot throughout the day. This video is from today of her walking around the house. We went to "Shake, Rattle & Roll at the library today and she walked around there, but didn't really get what we were doing. She did think the Hokey Pokey was kind of funny. I think she was glad when the library class was over because then she got to play with the big foam blocks they have and she played with puppets.

Ths video is of Raine taking her baby for a stroll around the living room. She kept taking the baby out whenever she ran into something so she could turn the cart around. This afternoon I was looking at her doll and realized it is the size she was when she was born. So, we put one of her preemie outfits that we saved on it. It is neat to see them next to each other to see how much she has grown.

We are starting to get very excited about Raine's birthday coming up (or at least I am). I have decided on a cake and am excited to go to the party store to get a candle and other party stuff! I will of course post it on the blog so all of you can "come" to her party. :)

3 comments:

Brian & Brandi said...

It seems like she really likes her baby doll... Im so glad! I really wanted to get her something special that you could tell her, her aunt brandi got for her. Kind of my way of being there without really being there. We sure love RaineBug!! She is learning and growing so much!!

Brian & Brandi said...

BTW Verna, being addicited to Raine is probably the best thing in the world to be addicited to.

Verna said...

:) I guess if it is the only thing I am addicted to I'm ok.