Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playing with Mo

It is finally fall in Phoenix ... in some spots. It is so strange how some of the trees are barren of life and the grass is dead, but in other areas the trees and grass are all still green.
Raine had to get 2 shots today. So, to cheer her up we played outside with Mo dog. She loves "walking" the dog. She will hold onto the leash as I carry her. She loves to point at everything now. As we are walking she will point and make little noises. Once we get to the park she likes to walk or crawl around and point at everything there. Today she found some little seed pods that had fallen off of the trees.
Raine is also getting her 4th top tooth in which apparently is very hard because she has been telling us all about her discomfort. She is not shy about telling us what she thinks.
We have a little park behind our apartment complex that we take Mo to everyday. Since Raine is now walking she thinks it's pretty fun too. The other day we were there and one of our neighbors who has 2 little lap dogs was there and Raine kept trying to get the little dogs, who were much faster than her. She thought it was such a funny game.
One of Mo dogs favorite things to do at the park is to roll around in the dead grass.This makes me wish I hadn't just vacuumed.

Now that she has figured out that Mo likes to eat anything I give Raine they have become good friends. That also means that Raine doesn't eat much because she gives it all to Mo. (She is getting better though). She ate a little bit of spaghetti last night.

1 comment:

Brian & Brandi said...

I feel bad that Raine had to get two shoots today. I hope that it doesn't get her a little sick. Fun that you took her to play with Mo at the park. Silly Mo rolling in the dead grass. I'll be excited to check out your wish list. Fun to have birthdays coming up.