Raine just started walking by herself so I wanted to share it with everyone. Sorry you have to turn your head sideways and squint a bit (I had to record it on our little digital camera). Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing Raine's first wobbly steps. She's on her way now! Next thing you know she'll be running and ready to try out for the all girl pro softball team. Yeah Raine!!
She is on the move and wants to go fast! She crawls so fast she sometimes tips over herself! She did take a couple running steps earlier this evening. :)
So fun!! Does she know that she's waking? She did so good. Im glad that you got it on tape and were able to share it with us. You might have to teach me how to put videos on the blog... I haven't been brave enough yet. Plus Im not real sure what I would video tape them doing... throwing tanterums. Its not very cute but it what they are famous for.
Wow! That was so amazing. She is walking so well! She was totally holding out on you I think. When she decided to start walking she went all out! Love Mom/Nana
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing Raine's first wobbly steps. She's on her way now! Next thing you know she'll be running and ready to try out for the all girl pro softball team. Yeah Raine!!
Love,
(Great!)Aunt Cyndi
She is on the move and wants to go fast! She crawls so fast she sometimes tips over herself! She did take a couple running steps earlier this evening. :)
So fun!! Does she know that she's waking? She did so good. Im glad that you got it on tape and were able to share it with us. You might have to teach me how to put videos on the blog... I haven't been brave enough yet. Plus Im not real sure what I would video tape them doing... throwing tanterums. Its not very cute but it what they are famous for.
Throwing tantrums are much more fun on video than in real life. :)I think little videos of them would be cute!
Besides, you know the saying about twos: t_ rr_bl_ . Don't want to say it aloud and make it so.
Love,
(Great!) Aunt Cyndia
Wow! That was so amazing. She is walking so well! She was totally holding out on you I think. When she decided to start walking she went all out! Love Mom/Nana
Mom,
I think she was holding out to. She just goes all over now like it is no big deal. When she is tired though she preferes to crawl.
Post a Comment