Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthdays!

Hello!

I was online shopping for Raine and Dan's birthdays and I found a bunch of fun stuff and since I can't get everything I saw I decided to make "Wish Lists" for them that way I don't forget all the neat stuff that I didn't get this time. I also thought it might help anyone who wants to get them gifts. People are always asking me what we all want and I forget about all the fun stuff I find - so I decided to put links to our wish lists on the blog. So if you want ideas or just want to see what we are into right now feel free to check them out.

Mom - I made one for Dan too and I actually found some things he might like! I hope it helps.

(The links are at the bottom of the page)

No comments: