
We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! We had such a nice trip to Utah for Christmas. It was a long drive, but well worth it.

Raine is so cute, she just loves it when we are all together. I think she really enjoyed herself in Utah. She loves Heith and Haiden, she got so giggly and vocal when she saw them the second day, she tried to drag me over to see them. Her other favorite thing about the trip was getting to play with all of Heith and Haiden's toys! She loved their little ride in cars and their chairs! She got so many new toys herself, she didn't know what to do. Silly girl though, I think her favorite Christmas gift of all is her new chair. She just climbs all over and sits in it for the longest time.

Dan has been having a good time the last week. His office is closed for the holidays and he has been excited to get paid to play and hang out. He also got to play "Rock Band" with his siblings which was pretty entertaining to watch and I think he really had a good time with that. And, yes I do have pictures. I really enjoyed spending the holiday with family and getting to spend time together.

Raine is so close to walking. She is very capable of walking, she just doesn't realize it yet. She is taking several steps by herself and standing alone (until she realizes it - then she sits down). She is going through a huggy, cuddly stage right now that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She hugs everything, stuffed animals, dolls, books, oranges... It is so cute! She LOVES dolls right now too. Tonight we were babysitting and she got to play with the little girl's doll and she just giggled and wiggled and hugged it and patted it and wollered all over it. Raine is also a very good ball player. She doesn't really roll the ball but she will throw the ball to you and is pretty good at it. She is also a big fan of making music. She has many instruments and she loves to play with my Tibetan singing bowl.
We got to go to Rustin's hockey game yesterday and it was pretty fun. Raine had a blast. Her favorite parts where when the players slammed up against the glass in front of her. I thought it would scare her but she just thought it was funny. I am also afraid to admit I think she thinks the world revolves around her. Anytime the people around us made noise she would look at them and smile and giggle, thinking they were talking about her. And if they didn't look at her she would just keep looking and smiling and maybe make some noise to get their attention.
I just can't believe she has been enriching our lives for nearly a year now! I am looking forward to having a little birthday party for her. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn!
I hope you have a joyful new year, and know that it will be filled with love.

Raine is so cute, she just loves it when we are all together. I think she really enjoyed herself in Utah. She loves Heith and Haiden, she got so giggly and vocal when she saw them the second day, she tried to drag me over to see them. Her other favorite thing about the trip was getting to play with all of Heith and Haiden's toys! She loved their little ride in cars and their chairs! She got so many new toys herself, she didn't know what to do. Silly girl though, I think her favorite Christmas gift of all is her new chair. She just climbs all over and sits in it for the longest time.

Dan has been having a good time the last week. His office is closed for the holidays and he has been excited to get paid to play and hang out. He also got to play "Rock Band" with his siblings which was pretty entertaining to watch and I think he really had a good time with that. And, yes I do have pictures. I really enjoyed spending the holiday with family and getting to spend time together.

Raine is so close to walking. She is very capable of walking, she just doesn't realize it yet. She is taking several steps by herself and standing alone (until she realizes it - then she sits down). She is going through a huggy, cuddly stage right now that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She hugs everything, stuffed animals, dolls, books, oranges... It is so cute! She LOVES dolls right now too. Tonight we were babysitting and she got to play with the little girl's doll and she just giggled and wiggled and hugged it and patted it and wollered all over it. Raine is also a very good ball player. She doesn't really roll the ball but she will throw the ball to you and is pretty good at it. She is also a big fan of making music. She has many instruments and she loves to play with my Tibetan singing bowl.We got to go to Rustin's hockey game yesterday and it was pretty fun. Raine had a blast. Her favorite parts where when the players slammed up against the glass in front of her. I thought it would scare her but she just thought it was funny. I am also afraid to admit I think she thinks the world revolves around her. Anytime the people around us made noise she would look at them and smile and giggle, thinking they were talking about her. And if they didn't look at her she would just keep looking and smiling and maybe make some noise to get their attention.

I just can't believe she has been enriching our lives for nearly a year now! I am looking forward to having a little birthday party for her. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn!
I hope you have a joyful new year, and know that it will be filled with love.
2 comments:
I loved the slide show. I also love the stories. It helps to put everything in context and by your words I can see it in my mind's eye. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Aunt Cyndi
Im glad that your family had a good time, I was glad that you decided to come. It was fun to see and play with Raine.
Post a Comment