Hello All,
We went to Boo Fest yesterday and had so much fun! Boo Fest is just a little event at a local park that had bounce houses, hay rides, a pumpkin patch and other activities for kids. We got Raine all dressed up in her costume and had some Halloween fun! Raine really likes Halloween already, she calls it "Spooky" - whenever she sees any Halloween stuff she says "spoooky". It's pretty cute stuff. Last night we did see a big monster guy (pretty realistic as far as monsters go) and that freaked her out. She wanted to watch him but she was climbing up Dan and I or trying to hide behind us. She got to go in the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin to color, I think she spent most of the time at Boo Fest in the pumpkin patch. :) I think she really likes her costume. She kept every piece of it on the whole night. I was so surprised she kept the wings and the headband on, but she didn't even fidget with them! Dan made her an adorable wand, I was pretty impressed! He worked on it while I did her hair and make up (which she wiped off pretty quick). I also painted her nails and she thought that was fantastic! She loved seeing the other kids dressed up. She saw a baby chicken, and dragon, and lots of spooky stuff. All that fun and it's not even Halloween yet! We think we are going to go hang out at Dan's friends house for Halloween, they live on a cul de sac and have tons of kids trick or treating. Oh, I almost forgot, we have been teaching Raine to say "trick or treat" and she said it this afternoon to me because she wanted some m's (M&Ms).



No comments:
Post a Comment