Raine is going to be a cute little fairy for Halloween this year. We are lucky enough to have a wonderful crafty Grammy who made her costume. The costume came in the mail today and we couldn't wait to try it on. I think Raine's favorite part were the shoes and the flower on the skirt. She had me put the shoes back on her after I took the rest off. She LOVES shoes!
Dan had me shave his hair down to a mohawk last week and he finally spiked it up yesterday. So, I got some pictures of it before he has me shave it all off.
Last night was too fun. As you probably know Raine is into dragons/dunnas right now. She got the giggles last night and was playing with Daddy. He started growling at her and said he was a dunna, she thought that was the best thing. When we talk about big animals she always says "bup, bup" (she wants up to ride them), so she got to ride the Daddy Dunna last night and didn't want to stop. It was too cute, she was so giggly saying "again, again". Poor Daddy Dunna was tired after that. It is hard work flying with a baby knight on your back. That was her first really pretend play, pretty neat little milestone.



1 comment:
She is so incredibly precious! I can hardly wait until Riley can understand a little of the fun of Halloween! I think he'll still have a good time when we take Robert trick-o-treating this year. Dan looks good, too! Like a punk rock version of Seth Green =) Thanks for sharing these adorable photos!
Post a Comment