Raine and I are excited for Halloween ... Ok, maybe it's just me that's excited, she doesn't really know much about Halloween yet. Dan is all bah humbuggy this year. I thought I'd add some Halloween music to the blog to get everyone in the Halloween mood.
Raine's new thing lately is "come on", she holds her hand out to Dan and I and says "Come on" when she wants us to go play with her. She is too funny. We got her some cloth "g" diapers yesterday. I figured they might be a good transition from diaper to underwear for when we are out and about. I think they need worn in. The waist band is pretty stiff and the disposable/biodegradable lining bunches up a bit. I think we need to use them a bit more before I know if I like them. Raine is still doing pretty well at potty training, she only has an accident if she gets to involved in something.
Dan and I cleaned and rearranged today. We took off all the coverings to our couch and washed everything (which is quite an ordeal because we have to take the couch apart to get the cover off). So, while the covers were washing I played around with the couch layout. I think we like the couch layout but now we have a spot where the smallest part of the couch used to be that we don't know what to do with. Right now Raine's little table and chair is there, so she has a little nook.
Last weekend we went to Oktoberfest, I don't remember if I blogged about that yet. Anyway, it was pretty fun, we spent the whole time in "Kinderfest" playing with Raine. It gave me an idea for her birthday party theme which I am excited about. They had a Hansel and Gretel fort made out of cardboard boxes and let the kids paint all over everything. So, I think for Raine's birthday party we will do something similar.It is the beginning of the best time of year here. This weekend was nice and cool. I am hoping we can get a zoo membership soon and we can start going to the zoo regularly. They are really reasonably priced if you plan on going frequently.

1 comment:
She sure is growing & developing so quickly! I love the pics where her hair is curled. She looks like an angel. =) You have to let me know about the "G" diapers. I was looking on the website & was pretty impressed. Tell me how you & Miss Raine are liking them so far. Take care!
Post a Comment