Little Miss Raine gets more rambunctious by the day. She is so smart, sweet, caring and affectionate. She is also very particular, opinionated and mischievous. Her new favorite game is give Daddy all Mommy's kisses. I will ask her for a kiss and she will go over and kiss and hug Dan. She has been very into Mo lately. She loves hugging, kissing and petting Mo.
Last weekend we all went and got haircuts together. Raine did pretty well, she sat on my lap and enjoyed a sucker. Her hair was not quite what I asked for but it is cute all the same. My hair turned out to be exactly what I told her NOT to do, but it's not awful and it'll grow I guess. Dan's hair looks fine, not to easy to mess up I guess. Raine and Dan got to play at the mall play place while I was getting my haircut, which they seemed to enjoy.


This weekend Raine and I went to see Junie B। Jones. If you haven't read her stories they are
adorably hilarious. The author is Barbra Park and she is touring promoting the books with the main character. So, we had show and tell with Junie B. Jones and then had our books signed. It was pretty cute.
1 comment:
I loved reading this post. I'm also equally amazed how you do such great picture placement! I tried to do that with my post with Robert's baby pictures. I still have to get the hang of blogspot!
Post a Comment