My sweet little baby is calling me VERNA! What is this about? Where did my cute "Mom mom mom" go?!?! Apparently kids go through this call the parents by first name thing - however I was not aware this
happened at the age of 1! I think the kids I nanny for taught it to her, since they call me by name. It is so
heartbreaking to her Raine call me Verna, she says it in such a cute way, but it is still sad. I only hope she decides to call me mom again some day.I got my camera last night so poor Raine got a camera stuffed in her face as soon as she woke up this morning. She got so sick of me following her around with the camera that she wouldn't smile anymore, not even when I tickled her or made funny noises!






1 comment:
Oh she is soooo beautiful! I was telling David about Raine Drop calling you by name! I can totally relate about following the little ones around with the camera, lol. I'm glad you got your camera! Lately I've been to yucky-feeling to photograph anything/one lately. Bleh!
Post a Comment