
Jordan RAINE Hocker
Age: 16 1/2 months
Words I know: me-me-me, baby, car, mo dog, uh-oh, nana, mom, dad, bird, pee, ball, go, yeah, good girl, buckle, balloon, more and a handful more.
Signs I know: milk, mom, dad, monkey, bird, horse, please, thank you, eat/food, juice, drink, potty, friend, more, fish, no, friend, girl, boy, duck, all done, dog, bear, fish, shoe, car and many more.
Body parts I know: eyes, ears, nose, mouth, head, hair, hands, feet, arms, legs, knees, cheek, chin, toes, tongue, teeth, fingers, bum (I think she knows her whole body now!).
Favorite toys: babies, ride on cars, balls, bikes, bouncy rooms
Favorite toys: babies, ride on cars, balls, bikes, bouncy rooms
Favorite games: give all of Mom's kisses to Dad, peek-a-boo, dancing, head butting, playing with Mo
Favorite foods: turkey dogs, mac and cheese, lasagna, Gerber Graduates Cheese puffs, hummus, salsa, toast, oatmeal, strawberries, bananas, and apparently now steak.
Favorite drinks: cranberry juice, carrot juice, chocolate milk, yogi tea (no caffeine, just spices)
Random favorite things: Shoes!!!Favorite drinks: cranberry juice, carrot juice, chocolate milk, yogi tea (no caffeine, just spices)
2 comments:
She is just precious! Head butting is a very important skill for a kid to master! =P
I like the new look. Lots of really fun things going on for you guys. Sorry its so hot... that would be horrible. Raine bug is so cute! I guess we all have our little nick names for her. She is as quick as a whip that girl. And Im glad that she has decided to eat big people food. Our boys have been off the bottle and on big people food for a few months (before that they were down to just one a day... I was affraid that taking away the night time bottle would make them wake up earlier). Now they only get binkys in the car and at night, plus were working on potty training. Raines half there age and doing all the same things. Can't wait to see pics of her doing yoga. Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on the camera, I'd pay you to take pics of my kids. Sorry this is a short novel, guess I had lots to say.
Post a Comment