We have decided on a baby name! I thought it would take us a while to decide since I had no idea what to name a girl (I had a boy name picked out and ready to go). The boy name I had chosen was River Daniel or River Drake. So, Dan suggested that we stick with River for a girl and he came up with Audrey River. We will call her River.
I am currently 21 weeks along and I still feel like it is going pretty quickly. I am feeling River move around a lot but Dan and Raine can't feel her yet.
I recently broke my pinkie toe and had to get stitches along the under side of the toe crease so I have been limping around. Raine caught her first sickness at school and slept through most of labor day weekend but she was feeling much better by Labor day. Then I promptly caught whatever she had and have been coughing and congested for most of this week.
I have also been working on our baby registry:
1 comment:
River Danielle sounds pretty good too...
Post a Comment