Wednesday, October 31, 2012

28 Weeks & Halloween


I am now entering my 3rd trimester and I feel like it is going by so fast!  I am still feeling pretty good but I am not sleeping as well this week.  The baby is kicking and moving all throughout the day.  She is getting so strong and can kick quite hard now!  She loves it when I am cooking and eating.  Raine is so sweet she talks to the baby and always hugs and kisses my belly when I drop her off at school.  I did my glucose test last week and everything came out fine so I am grateful I don't have to do another.

  
                                                  

 We carved pumpkins last weekend and Raine and Dan did a fantastic job.  Raine designed the pumpkin and Dan carved out what she drew.  They are too cute!

 
Raine had her Fall Festival today at school.  Each of the children made lanterns to represent the light inside of each of them and then had a parade around the school singing their lantern song.  It was so awesome to HEAR Raine singing as she walked around.  I feel like usually she is shy about participating but she was so great doing her thing today!

 

 








No comments: