Saturday, July 28, 2012

15 Weeks Pregnant and Kindergarten!




As many of you already know we are expecting baby #2!



This pregnancy has been strikingly different from my last.  I felt continuously tired and nauseous the majority of the first trimester and my belly seemed to pop almost as soon as wee found out we were expecting!  

Now in the second trimester I am feeling quite a bit better.  Raine and I have even left the house several times in the last few weeks! :)  I feel my ligaments stretching and my body accommodating the baby much earlier than I did when I was pregnant with Raine.  I felt amazingly like myself up until the last month with Raine and this time around I worry that I am a bit whiny because I am feeling everything so early.



Raine is SO excited to be a big sister!  She is looking forward to the new baby and has told Dan and I that she will get up to feed the baby in the middle of the night. :)  She is also looking forward to kindergarten (I know I can't believe it either)!  I think all the coming changes and the hard work of growing is making her a little grumpy but she is handling it pretty well anyway.

She got accepted to 2 really good kindergartens:  Mountain Phoenix Waldorf Charter School and The Studio School (an art based magnet school).  We are still figuring out which school we will send her to but are excited to have such great options (considering 2 months ago we had no options and were just going to home-school).  Raine really likes the playground at Mountain Phoenix and she LOVES that the Studio School has a ceramics class and a stage!  We will decide for sure in a week or two which school she will be attending.







No comments: