Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Raine!!

We had a little family birthday on Raine's birthday last week. We are having a party for her in a few weeks so we just let her pick whatever she wanted to do on her birthday.

I took her to a place called Little Monkey Business, it is just a play center for infants to preschoolers. She had a great time and then we came home to celebrate with Dan. We played all her games and then Raine and Dan played play dough while I made dinner. She requested pizza and watermelon. And then she had a very large cupcake that she picked out from the store. We opened presents and watched Sid the Science Kid.

It was pretty fun to have a day that we did whatever she wanted to do! Her favorite gift from Dan and I was her Kilan night light, she loves it, and even wanted to take it in the car and everywhere she went. But when she saw the playhouse from Nana all else was forgotten. :)

No comments: