Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I am so thankful for my family! I am so thankful to be a mom, especially Raine's mom! She really is the best thing and I am so grateful for her. I am so thankful to have a wonderful, sweet and fun husband who works so hard for us so that I can be home with Raine! I am so thankful that my mom is also my friend! I am thankful for my siblings, who I love to watch grow and learn and become the people they are! I am thankful for my wonderful mother-in-law, I could not have even imagined a better one! I am thankful for all of the family I have inherited from Dan, everyone is so loving and so wonderful, truly a family! I am thankful for the opportunity to move back to Colorado and for the new adventures to come. Happy Thanksgiving!

Raine is such a little sponge and is learning new things so fast, I can hardly keep up!

Raine's favorites: Books, pretend play, talking, playing in the dirt and bubble baths.

Favorite word: BANANA! (she loves to say banana several different ways, she yells it or emphasises a different syllable each time)

Favorite phrase: Cool, huh and Daddy Dunna!

New sentences: You scared me! No, No touch the TV button.

New words: gargartons (cartoons) - she has too many to list, but this one took me a while to figure out. Oh, and goya (yoga).

She is quite the character! I hope next time we see everyone she won't be so shy and will let her little personality shine!

Moving update:

We are pretty much all packed up, Oliver is on his way here with his semi as I type this! We will be leaving Arizona in just a few days.

No comments: