I don't know where to begin. I should be keeping a list of the fun things I want to share with you. I will just have to try to remember it all for now. We are still waiting on our internet, so Raine and the kids I nanny for are all here at Imagination Ave. So that I can use the internet while they play.
We got Raine a potty chair a few weeks ago so she has been sitting on that most mornings after she gets up and sometimes during the day. She put pee in it the first time she sat on it and I was all excited for her and the next time she used it nothing and so I told her good try and she was wondering where the excited happy dance went. She loves flushing the toilet too, I let her flush it if we empty her potty into it. Raine and I went with our old neighbor to the global festival a few weeks ago and had a tone of fun! We learned a lot about other cultures, Raine got to drink coconut juice right out of a coconut, she got to build her own bird house, she got to play all kinds of fun world instruments, and we got to talk to some Australians. Raine loves playing in her yard with Mo and playing in her little pool.
Raine and I went to the Asian festival a few weekends ago and bought some baby turtles who are totally cute. Dan has named them Bill and Ted.
This last weekend Dan bought and xbox 360 and a bike for Raine so they are both happy! Raine gets so excited every time she sees bikes she loves to look at them in the store and she will try to take them if a kid gets off of one. So, Dan found one and couldn't resist. She is too funny on it because she is still too small to reach the pedals but she loves to sit on it and turn the handle bars. Dan is so excited about the xbox he plays every second he gets. It is a good thing we only have 3 fuzzy channels or I would be sad I was missing out on something good on tv.
Well, the kids need me to play with them, so that will have to be all for now. We love and miss you all. Enjoy the photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment