Thursday, April 10, 2008

We Moved!


Sorry it has been a while since our last post. We have been moving! We are finally pretty much all moved in. We have been arranging furniture, unpacking and hanging pictures. I think the new place will work out nicely. I won’t be posting again for a few weeks because we are waiting for our internet to be hooked up. Raine and I are at a place called Imagination Ave – it is a really cute indoor play town for kids. They have wireless internet so I’m trying to get all of the stuff done that I haven’t been able too. I thought it would be super easy because last time we came with the kids I watch and they really could have cared less if I was there or not – today however they want me to be right were they can see me (I was sitting in the little cafĂ© here that is gated in, where I am completely visible but apparently I need to be out in the play town with them).

Dan informed me that I needed to get some pictures of the new house up on the blog – so I took a bunch of pictures this morning. I’ll warn you, it is pretty messy right now. Raine’s room is pretty cute, it is neat to see her have her own space. We love her new dragon blanket from Grammy Tami! She also sent Raine a little stuffed dragon which is the cutest thing, I don’t know if you can see that in the pics but it’s on her bed. Raine was so excited about her room. As soon as we got her bed in there and everything set up you could tell she relaxed a bit because she knew we lived there. She has been a little stressed out lately.

Well, I really don’t know what else to tell you, my mind has been all over the place lately, so I don’t really know what’s going on. I will post again when we get internet and by then I will have some pictures of a neat and put together house to share with you. I also need to stock up on pictures of Raine because I have been neglecting that lately. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, thought I would check the latest, I like the new place,cool, Moe dog has some yard! Looks like raine is up and running well with the "walking" Hope you are all doing well, and will talk again soon, Love Dad...