We had a great Halloween and hope all of you did as well!! We went to the Children's Museum and the Aquarium for their Halloween events and then trick or treating to a few houses on our street. Raine had a blast! She really got the hang of things this year. She said "Trick or Treat" at most of the houses and kept pointing out houses to ask if we could trick or treat them.
Raine and I did the trick or treating pretty early so that we could come home and hand out candy. It was our first year that we had trick or treaters. I bought 6 bags of candy and we ran out around 6:30pm! I felt bad that we had to turn out the lights so early, I guess I shouldn't have been so generous with early in the evening (I was giving kids one of every kind of candy). :)



No comments:
Post a Comment