
We went to the park for National Get Outdoors day and they had so many fun things for Raine to do. She hula hooped (well, she tried, the hoop was just a bit big), she learned how to put out a camp fire, made a bead bracelet that is UV activated to remind us to put on sunscreen and as you can see she climbed a rock wall. I was so proud of her, she was so brave. She really wanted to climb the wall and so she braved getting into the harness and
getting hooked up to the ropes and lines and gave it a good try. She got scared once she was all hooked up, mostly I think because she is so tiny the line was pulling her up faster than she could climb. We'll have to try it again soon. :)
We gave our little Freakado to Grandma Nina and Aunt Barb. We weren't sure what our living situation would be in the coming months so we thought it best to give him a proper home. Plus, it was becoming clear that Raine is
not ready for a small pet. She was a little rough with him. Something I find very strange because she never picks on Mo. So, Freakado is happily spoiled and we still get to see him every now and again.In other news, Dan got a new job! He will be testing software and things similar to what he was doing in Phoenix. We are super excited about this opportunity, it seems that he will have opportunity for growth in this company which wasn't really available in Phoenix. So, we are going to be staying in Denver and not moving to Utah like we previously thought.
I have already quit my yoga teaching jobs and I believe they have filled my spot. So, I am looking forward to exploring Denver with Raine. Maybe we will do swimming lessons again. I think I will wait until we know where we will be living until I start yoga job hunting again. (The house we are living in is still for sale, so who knows when we will have to move). That way I can get teaching jobs close to where we live and not all over the city like I have been doing. 

We have also been going to the aquarium whenever we get a chance. My mom got a membership, so we get to go free whenever we want. You are looking in the adorable face of a little Ray. These guys are Raine's favorite part (because you get to pet them!). The first few times she was really timid and wouldn't touch them with out help, but I took her last night and she was nearly jumping in there with them!
We are looking forward to the family campout for 4th of July. It will be Raine's first time camping! I hope it doesn't rain the whole time!
No comments:
Post a Comment