I have been having the worst week! My computer got a virus and so we had to wipe out my computer. I had moved all of my documents and photos to the external hard drive... or so I thought. Only like 3 folders moved. So I have lost all of my pictures of Raine. I have up until August 2008 archived on disc but I haven't been able to open any of them. So, I think all of Christmas and our trip to San Diego is gone. Every time I think about it I just want to cry.
Right now I am in the process of copying all of the pictures I have on the blog to my computer. At least that is some of the pictures. It just breaks my heart. I generally have a hundred or more photos of Raine each month. I had around 3000 from San Diego and probably around 4000 from Christmas.
I just don't even want to think about it, I don't even want to turn on my computer because nothing is there.
UGH! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment