Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Oh, how time flies!
Wow, it's been a month since I posted last! Well, you haven't missed anything too exciting. We are still stuck in limbo. We do have a house to rent in Colorado, we are just waiting to here back from the lady so we can find out where to send the rent check and when we can get the keys. We are all soooooo excited to get moved in and settled! Our new house is so nice, we will have so much room and a beautiful, big back yard! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. Raine is super excited to have her own room again and all her toys and of course the couch. She loves our couch and misses it dearly. :) She is super excited because she gets a kitchen set when we move in.
Raine's 2nd birthday was on Sunday the 1st. We recently watched the "Happy Birthday" Signing Time dvd so she has been saying/signing happy birthday and talking about what we do on birthdays. She was really excited to have her birthday! We had a fun day. Raine got to do pretty much anything she wanted. She had hot chocolate, eggs and toast for breakfast. Then we got ready and went to the mall to play at the play center in the mall. She had a blast playing on all the breakfast items. She pushed a little girl off a banana. (This little girl looked like she was about ready so shove Raine off and Raine just gave her a little nudge and the girl slid right off). Then we walked around the mall and looked in a toy store. Then Dan took us to the Wizard's Chest, a really cool toy store where he bought her dragon. We spent a good 2 hours there. It was really fun. We all looked and played with all the toys. Raine got to pick out what she wanted and she got a stuffed pony, bubbles, a wind up dinosaur, and 4 tiny plastic dragons. The dragons seem to be her favorite - she is doing pretend play with them. She dances them around and says, "Hello there" in a cute high pitched voice. It is really adorable! After all that we had Raine's favorite foods for dinner: homemade mac and cheese and green beans. For dessert we had brownies, cookies and jello jigglers. Raine was helping me make the brownies and while they were baking she wanted her candle out so I unwrapped it and gave it to her and what did she do? She took a bite out of it! She was shocked to find out that it was not yummy candy but yucky wax!
She really is growing up, she no longer says "gargatons" she can say cartoons now. Her new favorite words are "Awesome", "Adorable", and "Dude". Dan was talking to someone on the phone the other day and he told them "I love you man" and I have now heard Raine say that a few times. She is such a silly little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are glad that you are moving in, and like your new home. What an exciting time for Raine... it will be better than Christmas to get her own room and toys back. I know it was that way for my kids. Im sure both Mo and Raine will enjoy your back yard. We will be excited to see pictures of your house when you get around to it. Glad that Raine had a good Birthday can't believe its been two years. Her package should be there in about a week, were waiting on the book.
Wow...Raine is growing up so fast...I would love to hear her running around saying "I love you man!" I can picture it, and I am glad to hear she is using one of my favorite words I think it is totally "awesome". I miss you and of course I wish I could have shared her 2nd B-day with you guys. I love the pics of your new house and if I ever get to CO for a visit I want to soak in that big tub you have now...LOL. Much love and happiness to you all.
Post a Comment