Sunday, August 3, 2008

For Aunt Cyndi



When you loose someone it seems you find them in many aspects of your life. I have been finding Cyndi a lot lately. At first I am a little sad, then I realize this is only the begining, she is where we are all striving to be and I am happy for the time I did have to get to know her and share a family with her. I see her emails in my inbox, gifts that she sent to Raine (Raine's book d'jour is one that Aunt Cyndi sent for her birthday), and even when I do my blog or sign with Raine (Cyndi gave us a baby sign language book for our baby shower). I know how much she enjoyed seeing Raine and reading about her adventures, she seemed to always be the first to see a new post and I loved getting to talk to her about it. I loved getting her emails to read a story about Dan or Trey. Raine has started babbling like crazy recently, the other day she was going through her animal book that Cyndi sent her and telling me an hour long story (in a very animated fashion) - very little of which did I understand - and it reminded me of a story about Dan speaking in his own language that Cyndi told me. I am greatful for getting to hear such wonderful stories about his childhood. I am just so thankful for having her in my life. Please enjoy this slide show in her memory and know that she is loved, happy and peaceful.

No comments: