Friday, July 25, 2008
Snow in Phoenix?!?!
This slide is from Winter in July at the Phoenix Zoo. The zoo had tons of snow delivered for the enjoyment of the animals and visitors. The snow was not really as fun as I thought it would be. It was sooooo hot outside and the snow was soooo cold. Raine and I tried to walk around in the snow, but it was just too cold and she didn't like it much. She did love playing in the water and at the splash pad they have. We also got a chance to see some little monkeys (lemurs I think) playing and jumping through the trees right over our heads. The monkeys were pretty exciting, usually it is so hot they just sleep the whole time so it was really neat to see them playing. Raine was so excited she just kept giggling and signing "monkey" at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment