It has been a little while since our last post. I have been busy with my nanny job, when Raine and I get home we just need to relax and play. Dan has been working crazy overtime again. He has been taking off one night a week and usually Sunday too so that is nice. Hopefully, that will help him from getting run down as much/fast. We have also been in the process of finding a new place to rent because our lease is ending at the end of April. We have found a little house to rent with a fenced in yard for Raine and Mo. It is a small house, but it will be cute. The landlady is nice she has been letting me pick all of the new stuff she is putting in, which is pretty fun and exciting. She just tiled the whole house and she will be painting everything - and we get to choose what ever colors we want. I was pretty surprised at that, I picked some neutral colors for her and then she was saying "whatever you want" and I said, "Even lime green?" :) I am really excited to move in and have our own space, with a room for Raine and a yard for Mo. The landlady is even going to buy us a storage shed for the backyard since there is very little storage inside. I am excited to pick the paint colors, it is almost like having our own house... almost. :) I don't know how we are going to fit our giant couch in there but Dan is good at tetris...
Raine has been pretty funny. She seems to think the kids we watch all week are her siblings. They are nice to each other mostly, but they all have no problem fighting either. The younger boy (who is 6 months older than Raine) has a pacifier and after seeing him with it Raine decided that sometimes she need one. She also will not drink out of her sippy cups because they aren't just like theirs. She is growing up so fast. She is a fast little walker and needs to walk everywhere. We went to Lowe's today to pick out paint colors and she got to ride in her first Race car shopping cart. She loved it so much she cried all the way to the car after I took her out of it.
Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will show you the pictures of our new place as soon as we move in.


No comments:
Post a Comment